Tuesday, May 16, 2006
"Buaidh No Bas." - Celtic Motto (Victory or Death)
"A clever warrior is one who not only wins, but excels at winning with ease." Sun Tzu, 6th century B.C.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." Sun Tzu, 6th century B.C.
PGN Viewer for Game Replay
- Name: CelticDeath
- Location: Normal, Illinois, United States
- Pawn Endings: Mini-circle #3
- The Chess Mentor Has Returned!
- It's Starting....
- Pawn Endings: Mini-circle #2
- Not Sure If This is News or Not
- Pawn Endings: Mini-circle #1
- Call Me Chocolate Chip, 'Cause I'm Goin' Semi-Dark...
- Openings: Expanding the Repertoire
- New (Old) Plan
- It's Official!