Friday, February 18, 2005

Sidetracked

I got sidetracked from completing circle 3 last night, as I was trying to create a post that compared some very different conclusions Rakshasas had arrived at in analyzing my Round 5 Twin Cities Championship game. I worked for several hours on it only to have my PC lock up on me and lose everything. Nonetheless, Rakshasas did prove to have done the better analysis of the game, and my hats off to him. I'll try to recreate that post this weekend where I identify 24 points of contention and award points based on who gets closest to Fritz' evaluation of the best continuations.

My opponent for this weekend's STCBunch 2005 Open Round 1 game contacted me. We'll be playing our game tomorrow, and I'll post my analysis of the game afterward(or should I ask Rakshasas to do this? ;->). He apparently is a reader of this blog, as well, so a hearty welcome to Danjc.

I still plan on completing the 7th circle of Double Attack this weekend, although it might take me until Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home