Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Double Attack - Blind Spots

I completed my first circle with the double attack theme. I still find it strange, how I can get a string of them correct and then have no clue whatsoever on yet another string of them. It's like part of my brain is missing. There must be some reasons why the ones that elude me do so. I will take a closer look at that as I do circle 2. If I still struggle on some of them after circle 7, then I'll ramp it up to Don levels and complete 10 circles on this theme. I've struck a gold mine here. Now, it's time to dig....

3 Comments:

Blogger CelticDeath said...

I'll only do that if I find myself struggling on even a few of them after Circle 7. Logis, after about 3 times through, the remaining circles seem to get much easier and faster.

9:32 AM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

Yep, you're right. Another blind spot appears!

12:49 PM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

That's a very accurate assessment of my mindset. I tend to be optimistic, and if I see something that looks like a great combination I'll check a few lines and not always make a thorough analysis of available defenses. That has bitten me over the board many times.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home