Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Won Again Last Night

I won't post the game unless there's interest in seeing it. I was paired up with a 945 rated player, so I caught a break compared to the last two weeks. It was an interesting game, but it was pretty one-sided for most of its 29 moves. My performance for the tournament is 1990 so far, and my rating should now be around 1560 (highest ever). I was concerned about not meeting my goal of making 1600 this year, but perhaps I shall at least get close to it (and there's still a chance I could achieve it).

8 Comments:

Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Go CD go!

PS

12:36 PM  
Blogger phorku said...

We have been paired for the knights team tourney. Let me know when is good for you or if you are not interested. I am free most nights and weekends here in Ohio. You can email me:
timothyflory
-----------
at
-----------
hotmail.com

8:47 AM  
Blogger phorku said...

Thursday, 12/1, at FICS 1800 would be fine for me.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Goodluck on 1600. We seem about a similar strength we should set up a match on Timeforchess.com or FICS sometime. Check my blog for a few of my games.

1:18 PM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

phorku, See you then!

Qxh7#, I play on FICS. I'd be glad to play you sometime. Is Qxh7# your handle on FICS? My handle on FICS is the same as my blogname.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I'm blackajah on FICS

1:47 PM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

Maybe this Saturday or Sunday? What times would work best for you?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hard to say what times I will be on for a live game. Thats why I suggest www.timeforchess.com.

Sign up for a free account and you can play 6 simultaneous correspondence games at a time. If you like the sight you can pay 30$ a year and not be limited to 6 games at a time.

I used to play on a different sight that worked about the same but you can't play for free you have to pay. The advantage of web correspondence is you do not need to be simultaneously online to play.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home