Monday, April 25, 2005

X-Ray Attack, Surprise Moves, Defensive Combinations, Trapped Man, Zugzwang

I'm winding down my first 7 circle pass through Reinfeld's 1001 WCSC. For the next 2-3 weeks, I'll be going through 5 mini-chapters. Then, I'll have just 2 chapter to go before I start doing 7 circles with the entire book. Originally, I was going to break the book into 4 chunks and do 7 circles with those, then 7 circles with halves, and then do the whole book with 7 circles. However, I think that that is overkill, and I really want to begin a 7 circle program with Convekta's Strategy 2.0. So, after I complete my 7 circles of the final two chapters 4-6 weeks from now, I will do 7 circles on the whole book. Since I'd have already done 7 circles on the chapters before, I'd expect that I should complete this set of 7 easily in a 2-3 week span (possibly even 1 week depending on how much I've retained). Therefore, I'm looking at becoming a Graduate De La Maza by the 3rd week in June at the latest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

CD:

Congrats on the progress. Looks like we'll have lots of graduates soon!

On my list of revisions of the MDLM program, I'd like to put a link to the post where you laid out your revisions of the Seven Circles. Where is the initial plan laid out? Thanks for any links!

10:01 AM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

My "method" has kind of evolved, so you almost have to take collectively several of my posts to determine what it is! This , from February, is one example where I try and verbalize my plan. Now that you mention it, though, I think it would be a good exercise for me to lay out exactly what my "method" is and I will do that in a separate post.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home