Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Disgusting OTB Experience

My last round game at the 2005 Bloomington Open was against somebody from my chess club who was just under 900 rated. Anyhoo, during our game, he continued to chew on something, although I was never quite sure what it was. Midway through the game, he sneezes all over the board (MY board and pieces, mind you), and something wet hits my arm. "Oh, did I get you?" he asked genuinely concerned. I just mumbled "yep" and got up from the game to head to the washroom to wash my arm. I think I'm scarred for life!

2 Comments:

Blogger CelticDeath said...

As my youngest daughter would say, "EWWWWWWWWW!"

4:05 PM  
Blogger King of the Spill said...

This is very helpful. I will remember to bring a raincoat in future tournaments.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home