Tuesday, June 07, 2005

This IS Insane!!!

I was up until a quarter past 2 in the morning solving puzzles. I faded in and out of consciousness as I lay in bed with my book open, solving, solving, and solving. It got to the point where I missed some obvious ones because I simply couldn't think straight anymore. It's at these times that I wish I was using CT-Art to record my misses. Many times, I would see the first 5 moves of a 7 move combo only to lose the thread at the end. However, I know I'm doing better than I was doing in the first Uber Circle. I solved 18 more puzzles this morning before leaving for work. As I completed 252 yesterday, I have 230 more to reach my goal for today. However, the book contains 6 puzzles per page, so I won't stop tonight until I've solved #504. I definitely won't be able to make it to chess club tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home