Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Disappearing

The scene: my living room. I sit at the computer. My wife is on the couch. I'm on my lunch break from work. Solving rook problems. I solve one and go onto the next one. I eat a little. I keep solving. I hear a noise, muffled at first. It sounds distant. It's a woman's voice. "Are you watching your time?" I look at the statistics. I have about 12 more problems to go. The clock says its time to head back to work...but I don't want to quit solving. Where have I been? Where has the time gone? Disappearing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Your body looks older and the clock is ticking. But you? Are you different from what you was 25 years ago?

2:59 PM  
Blogger takchess said...

http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chesscollection?cid=1000259

here is a link to some art of attack games. thought you might enjoy.

5:31 PM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

Tempo, I know I am different than what I was. I'm still wired the same, but I'm wiser and more determined.

Takchess, thanks for the link, buddy!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home