Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Scylla and Charybdis

Well, unfortunately Lliamah must have missed my comment on his blog to the effect that I could not play in Round 6 of the current Teamchess tournament, so I'm forced to play this round. Also, I'll be playing in an OTB tournament on Saturday as well as Round 1 of the Winter 2006 OCL tournament at Chessville most probably as 1st board on my team. Add to this my oldest daughter's request that I take her around the neighborhood to sell girlscout cookies this Sunday, and I'm set for a very stressful few days here.

Wish me luck....

5 Comments:

Blogger Pawnsensei said...

Wow, that's a lot of chess. Good luck.

PS

5:25 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

i could play the round, if we could somehow switch. just a thought.

12:47 AM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

Thanks for the offer, GK, but I'll soldier through it. My OCL opp, it looks, will be playing me on Monday, so that gives me a little breathing room. A little....

7:36 AM  
Blogger CelticDeath said...

No problem, Lliamah. It was just a simple miscommunication.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ed Doyle said...

Selling cookies rocks !!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home